Unfortunately, the Coronavirus has made its way to Michigan. We have heard a lot about the importance of social distancing, not touching our faces, and proper hand washing techniques to help slow down the spread of the COVID-19 virus. These should all be adhered too.
- Do NOT store toothbrushes together.
- Replace toothbrushes more often and when sick.
- Poor a small amount of Listerine in a cup and dip your toothbrush before using.
- Do not spit in the sink when others are in the room with you.
- Disinfect your sink after use.
Awareness is key. During this time, it is important to be very diligent to help reduce the speed of the spread of COVID-19.