Something not working right for your smile? CEREC same day dental crowns are a fast and easy way to make sure your smile is picture perfect. As a dental practice trained and specialized in this type of crown, patients in Clawson, Royal Oak, Troy, Madison Heights, Berkley, Birmingham, Huntington Woods, and the surrounding areas turn to Lifetime Dental Excellence for CEREC crowns. We are certified to fit you with a CEREC crown in just one visit and have you out of our office the same day with no major recovery time!
What is a CEREC same day dental crown?
A CEREC same day dental crown is a quick way to recover your tooth’s functionality in health without any long process or recovery time. Custom designed crowns are formed in office and applied same day, getting you an improved smile and out the door as well.
Why should I get a CEREC same day dental crown?
The option for a CEREC same day dental crown is quite popular for a number of reasons:
- Design -because its designed for you, it often results in a better fit for your mouth.
- Convenience -one day is all it takes to apply a CEREC crown and get going with the rest of your life!
- Time -molding the perfect fit crown for your mouth and applying it is fast and easy
- Clean -your mouth is minimally bothered by the CEREC process with no liquids or jaw pain involved!
- Appearance -other types of crowns can develop a dark line or ring near the gum line, but CEREC crowns are fit perfectly to your mouth to avoid these issues.
- No allergic reaction -you don’t have to worry about pain or allergic reactions because of the non-invasive camera and material used to make the crown.
How do I take care of a CEREC same day dental crown?
CEREC same day dental crowns are made of strong material that can withstand quite a bit, but also require the same care you give to regular teeth:
- Hygiene -cavities can be a product of poor dental hygiene. Follow the ADA and dentist recommended daily care for your teeth to help keep the threat of decay and disease down.
- Diet -a healthy, balanced diet means the best life duration for your same day crowns. Be sure to avoid processed and sugary foods as much as possible.
- Dental Checkups -CEREC same day dental crowns are usually fitted very well during the initial placement, but you can always have them looked at for progress or distress during your twice annual checkups. Be sure to come in as well if something feels off or painful with your CEREC crown.
Make an appointment to learn more about the CEREC same day dental crowns and whether or not they are right for you.